About the Brunel SEN MAT
Churchward School is proud to be part of the Brunel SEN MAT (Brunel Special Education Needs Multi Academy Trust).
OUR VISION, MISSION, VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
The Brunel SEN MAT (BSM) is a 0 - 25 multi-academy trust specialising in the special education sector. The Trust has the experience, skills and expertise to focus on special education enabling the development of diverse quality provisions while maintaining high standards and performance which will improve the life chances and outcomes of children and young people with SEND.
The Trust’s vision is to deliver aspirational specialist education through a “boutique” MAT which values and recognises the need for each specialist provision to be creative and unique to ensure they meet the individual needs of the children and young people.
Each of our education provisions are committed to the BSM vision & mission, having firmly embedded the core values & principles in all they do.
No barriers only potential
To be an exceptional creative education family opening doors, opening minds and changing lives.
We will significantly improve life chances & outcomes for children & young people with special educational needs & disabilities through:
- Exceptional Education
- Exceptional People
- Exceptional Practice
- Empowering Partnerships
The Vision and Mission are underpinned by the shared core values:
Aspiration for all is underpinned by absolute integrity resulting in true inclusion for all.
Our principles, shaped by our vision, mission & values, are at the heart of all we do.
- Exceptional learning opportunities where everyone can realise their potential
- Innovative Curriculums enrich learning, promotes well-being and improves the life chances of children & young people
- Commitment to the safeguarding of all children and young people is a key focus of all throughout the Trust
- High standards of Governance & leadership, with financial security and effective management supported by efficient services must be embedded in all areas to enable excellent outcomes
- High quality professional development and professional behaviour is valued
- Effective and Collaborative partnerships are promoted with all stakeholders to develop outstanding SEND provision